Your Best Moment in 2016?

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
Hey guys, what is your best moment of 2016 and how it's been? It's been a rough year, but we've had at least one good moment.

My best moment was my first kiss.
About two years ago, she had a crush on me but I was oblivious to it as I thought they were just rumors.
I started to have feelings for her almost a year ago, but I feel she'd given up trying to get my attention.
3 months ago from today, she came out as lesbian, which I'm very supportive of. (Lots of people always label themselves something too soon) That was when I also told her my feelings for her.
I still liked her and I never gave up. I supported her through her toughest times, I talked to her when she needed it. She eventually told me that she's appreciated having me as her friend and asked me if I still liked her. I still liked her, so I said yes. She told me that she's been feeling different about who she's attracted to and that it didn't matter who she liked as it's love anyway. Then she kissed me, it felt amazing.

You may think that a Minecraft forum isn't the place to put a sappy love story, but its ending has been my best moment this year, I bet nothing will be able to top it.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I have many favorite moments. Anytime I've felt happy I enjoy it so they're all equally great, some more than others, but still all are great.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hmm... hard to pick what my favorite moment would be... oh wait, my best moment in 2016 was joining THIS server. I had a good year, and I hope everyone else did.

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
My best moment of 2016 is meeting all of you guys, coming on this server it was so good. New adventures and meeting new people and making friends, I love you guys.

Also congratz on your first kiss, it sounds like a nice story. You very good to stick with her through tough times and talk to her when she felt down, your a good friend

Hessu

MVP
hessu
hessu
MVP
Ratings
21 2
My best moment of 2016 was getting banned on the server.

also your pic omg scream queens

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Why would your best moment getting banned on this server? It's very rude to say that, I like this server very much even if I got banned I wouldn't say something like that. I haven't been banned yet because I am staying on Santa's nice list.

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Cheech4 you were a great staff member and it's just sad that you have been demoted (not going into the story why (I don't know the story) so yeah).

I loved 2016 while it lasted and the last few days, I wanna enjoy these last days of 2016 with Manacube.

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Well hello, fellow Tyler! And congratulations!
My favorite moment was probably meeting my best friend, Emily.
Since we met, we've always been there for each other through thick 'n thin and I'm so happy God brought her into my life. :)

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
Where's the tissues? In all honesty that made my heart happy. Anyway, my favorite moment was going to my new school, because it started a new chapter in my life, and I've gotten to meet new friends, and some more than friends ^_^