Your Easter traditions?

ceooofsex

ELITE
starrysai
starrysai
ELITE
Ratings
So as someone who hasn't celebrated Easter before, it makes me wonder sometimes what it's like. I'm curious about everyone's traditions or habits. Do you guys celebrate it in any certain way? Is there anything specific you do? Let me know <3

Also !! What's your favorite holiday?

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
I dont really do much. We get candy, and our family hangs out together. Nothing super traditional.

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
my family sets out easter baskets for us in the morning! it normally has candy and gift cards, and that's also what we got this year. after looking through baskets, we get to have an easter egg hunt. it's lots of fun, and the winner this year got $20. after that, we eat and chill. that's pretty much it!

also, my favorite holiday is xmas!

i hope you're doing well. stay safe and healthy!

ceooofsex

ELITE
starrysai
starrysai
ELITE
Ratings
my family sets out easter baskets for us in the morning! it normally has candy and gift cards, and that's also what we got this year. after looking through baskets, we get to have an easter egg hunt. it's lots of fun, and the winner this year got $20. after that, we eat and chill. that's pretty much it!

also, my favorite holiday is xmas!

i hope you're doing well. stay safe and healthy!
That seems like so much fun ;( i'd love to try like that. It sounds like a great way to spend time with family as well c:
You too, stay safe and avoid going out !! <333

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Usually we would go out for brunch, but unfortunately there isn't any places open :/

This year I sat at my desk eating chocolate and playing Manacube :3

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
My mom sets out easter baskets the night before after we go to bed. And my extended family has this thing where we get a chocolate cake decorated and shaped to look like a lamb, then we take a video of us slowly decapitating it while we make screaming dying lamb noises while they cut it off.

This year we did it on zoom.

My family is exotic.

Ratings
we would go camping at my grand parents land next to a river but since a certain viris is going around we had to to it in our back yard, not as fun but still fun

Ratings
My mom and dad just put out Easter baskets in the middle of the night, btw my little brothers still believe in the easter bunny so it's hard not to spoil it for them. Lol

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
( forgot to mention that we post the video on facebook after :p )