Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hey Guys!

The holidays are a little different for all of us this year and how we celebrate online has become more important. Therefore, I thought it would be nice if we could all share our favourite Holiday Moments on ManaCube. You could talk about something you did such as participating in our Christmas Karaoke event, share a picture of you and your friends exploring our Christmas Hub or a fantastic build that you have built here. Anything that will spread the holiday spirit!
Screenshot 2020-12-24 at 23.14.18.png

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to Everyone!
:mc_401-0:

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Merry christmas to you too Sunset!!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I didn't really do anything special, I uh... I talked to my friends!! I don't know if that counts-
uhm.... I watched pesto get bold on islands?? UHHHH gapplegal helped me find all the gifts on islands at spawn- yeah I didn't really do anything exciting :c
Merry Christmas everyone <3

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Merry Christmas! I don't really have anything to share other than that

PapaSchwoop

ELITE
Schwooop
Schwooop
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Guys!

The holidays are a little different for all of us this year and how we celebrate online has become more important. Therefore, I thought it would be nice if we could all share our favourite Holiday Moments on ManaCube. You could talk about something you did such as participating in our Christmas Karaoke event, share a picture of you and your friends exploring our Christmas Hub or a fantastic build that you have built here. Anything that will spread the holiday spirit!
View attachment 41412
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to Everyone!
:mc_401-0:
Happy Holidays, I liked the elf hunt of S2 of aether