Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Since summer is basically here, I wanted to hear what u guys have planned for the summer, and what ur ideal summer break looks like!
I'll go first- basically my mom is forcing me to take two online summer school courses so I don't spend all day on Minecraft and discord. I don't mind it that much... other than that, I plan on doing some more reading, and work on writing my stories. I'll probably play some Minecraft, and maybe start playing MC Dungeons if my parents let me buy it. (still working on convincing them...) Oh! I also have been doing lots of drawing which makes me happy, but it's kinda time-consuming. Maybe I'll do some stuff on my YouTube channel?
Really... my ideal summer would be spent at sleep away camp for a whole summer, even if it meant dealing with not the greatest food in the entire world (I actually kinda like camp food?) and the bugs... gosh I hate bugs. But hey, I don't think that'll happen bcuz of COVID-19 so I guess I'm fine with having a stay at home summer. Usually, my family goes on vacation, but this year it got cancelled, and I'm kinda glad bcuz I hate planes, and I hate going on vacation and I hate travelling...

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
My summers are usually full of camping trips. We'd always do multiple week long scouting summer camps where we earn merrit badges and do other fun activities as a group.
Once corona struck, those were all canceled and my dad and I made plans to go to the Rocky mountains or to New Hampshire for a backpacking trip. But now there is a second wave of corona, so we canceled that too.
Then I was trying to get a job, but my mom vetoed that. Now my only work is building a shed for my dad. Luckily hes paying a good amount.
In the meantime, I'm slouching around playing minecraft and legos.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
My ideal summer goes like this: me hanging out with my girlfriend. playing games together, and starting a new Netflix show. It's also important to spend time with family so we are probably going to go to the beach a few times. but this coronavirus and the lockdowns that came with it really did distort the plans we already had :mad::mc_e_100:

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
My ideal summer goes like this: me hanging out with my girlfriend. playing games together, and starting a new Netflix show. It's also important to spend time with family so we are probably going to go to the beach a few times. but this coronavirus and the lockdowns that came with it really did distort the plans we already had :mad::mc_e_100:
what's your favorite Netflix show? I like Atypical :p

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
my ideal summer would be spending time with my family (& definitely swimming a lot)
if u don't mind me asking, what do u enjoy doing with ur family? Playing games, going places, watching movies?

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
welp nevermind, we just broke up.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Probably making my paw patrol art and screenshot edits. check them out by clicking Proud Deviant in my signiture. This july i was supposed to go to disney for my 3rd time, but it got cancelled. in short, im pissed about that.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
disney world, ive never been to disneyland.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
disney world, ive never been to disneyland.
same! But Disney World is great :D they have rlly good fish and chips at Disney Springs, place called Cooks of Dublin or something. Who's your favorite Disney Character? And what's ur favourite ride/attraction?

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
My summer is usually full of camping and beach trips but because of covid, nothing is planned so it will just be a chill summer playing on manacube and chilling in the pool!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
My summer is usually full of camping and beach trips but because of covid, nothing is planned so it will just be a chill summer playing on manacube and chilling in the pool!!
nice! I wish I had a pool, but the backyard isn't quite big enough for one :(

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
everyone is free to come swimming!!!
that would be nice, technically I can't rlly swim and my mom sometimes makes me wear a life jacket bcuz of my seizures... I once had this incident at a pool party with some friends- we were sitting on the diving board and I think ppl were taking selfies, and jumping in the pool. I got so excited, that I went off the diving board before I could remember that I can't swim. One of my friends had to save me, she managed to drag me to the surface, but apparently I was squirming around making it harder for her to bring me to the surface and dragging us both down...
But hey! that was years ago... now I can swim, well sorta... in short bursts .-. I passed the swimming test two times at summer camp, does that count??

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
that would be nice, technically I can't rlly swim and my mom sometimes makes me wear a life jacket bcuz of my seizures... I once had this incident at a pool party with some friends- we were sitting on the diving board and I think ppl were taking selfies, and jumping in the pool. I got so excited, that I went off the diving board before I could remember that I can't swim. One of my friends had to save me, she managed to drag me to the surface, but apparently I was squirming around making it harder for her to bring me to the surface and dragging us both down...
But hey! that was years ago... now I can swim, well sorta... in short bursts .-. I passed the swimming test two times at summer camp, does that count??
don’t worry I am a certified lifeguard and I have my first aid and CPR certification so no one has to worry!!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
don’t worry I am a certified lifeguard and I have my first aid and CPR certification so no one has to worry!!!
yes, I am glad to hear that. I think my sister might be certified in CPR? She did some CPR training bcuz she volunteered at the gymnastics gym I used to go to. And now she's a nursing student! I'm so proud of her :p