Your opinions on Season 6 Survival

Is survival season 6 Good or Bad from the Notes ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Banns

MVP
OhHim
OhHim
MVP
Ratings
Your opinions on Season 6 Survival
I just finished reading through the notes for the season 6 reset, and i think it has some fantastic features,
i think they are really trying to push more towards people going into parties rather then solo partying
considering a big majority of the updates have something to affect the party system especially the
entire re-code of the survival party system. (as seen below)

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —㋡
TOTAL RECODE
We have made a brand new core party plugin from the ground up. Our new core has many new features, optimizations, UX improvements and easily expandable for future features. We have kept all the old commands and formatting so you do not have to re-learn anything, and you can also manage everything through a GUI based keystone.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
PARTY UPGRADES
Spend your Mana on new party upgrades:
Max Spawners, Max Hoppers, Mob Loot, XP Loot, Spawning Rate, Growth Rates
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
PARTY PERMISSIONS
There are now 6 different ranks you can assign to your party members:
Guest, Co-Op, Member, Mod, Admin, Co-Leader
You can edit the permissions for each of these ranks. These permissions include:
Bank Deposit, Bank Withdraw, Member Inviting, Co-Op Inviting, Co-Op Removing, Kicking, Banning, Harming Mobs, Interacting with doors/levers, Titles, Claims & Unclaims
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — ㋡

NEW PARTY QUESTS
I
ntroducing new quests that everyone in your party can contribute towards

PARTY VAULT & BANK
The Party Vault is a 27 slot vault that your party members can access to share items

PARTY LOGS
The following are logged and viewable by your party:
Bank Transactions, Spawners Broken, Spawners Placed, Vault Additions, Vault Removals, Member Additions, Member Removals, Member Kicks, Member Invites, Permission Changes

My thoughts on the update as a whole

Even tho i blast the Dev team whenever I'm actually talking in the discord server i still think they do a great job
whenever they release new seasons, i still want custom party name colors because more customization, I'm also really glad cactus farms received a nerfed
because they were way too overpowered with even smaller cactus farms, really making the people work for their money now and i like that. Along with all the quality of life updates like reworking the /shop, making /ah a place to bid as well, making spawners able to stack even further now. And finally
working minions. The addition of mana to survival strikes me as a bit odd since i think the economy with $$$ is good enough but there isn't
really much i grill them for yet since we haven't seen it in action for survival. Along with all the other smaller things i didn't mention in here are also
pretty great, lets hope the season stays great without the economical collapse of cubits and everything again like infinite chests.

In conclusion

I hope that season 6 actually goes well and everyone enjoys it for the most part, may the best party tank #1 <3 ⍤

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
It would be better with the JCON rank.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I think it's all pretty cool and interesting with the exception of the infinity+ chest. I just get a bad vibe from it, I dunno. I bet it's really cool though!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
To be honest it kinda sounds like a copy-paste of skyblock. It has a lot of the current skyblock features such as

-Party Upgrades
-Party vault
-Party permissions
-Party quests
- Slayer regions

I do think it's a good thing they revamp survival and I'm definitely going to check it out tho!