Your opinions on teaming

Ratings
18 1
Im not sure if teaming is allowed, but I just need opinions on the matter. Is teaming considered a fair and fun way to experience pvp, or a negative impact?

For me personally, I wish pvp would be just that. Player verse Player. Not 23 Players, a mime, and someones fucking cat verse one player.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi!
Yes, teaming is allowed.
It is frustrating at times, but I personally think it’s fun. I’m not great at PVP but teaming with people has helped me develop skills, make friends and generally have a good time. Yes it’s annoying for the player that isn’t in the team, but you can always make a team of your own and take down the other team. Or if you’re a lone wolf, just avoid the team.
I don’t think teaming will be made against the rules.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
If I were being teamed up against I would probably feel very annoyed, hasn’t happened yet but teaming do help newbies get better :D

chuck

ELITE
gurt
gurt
ELITE
Ratings
65 65
If I were being teamed up against I would probably feel very annoyed, hasn’t happened yet but teaming do help newbies get better :D
cuz everyone loves you icey booboo

KitPvP as a gamemode has never been player vs player. Even if teaming is against the rules you'll get teamed on by multiple people that just want a kill. If Kit was actually thought of, duels would've been a thing as advertised in spawn. For right now the only advice I can offer you is get a little more known on the server, chat to some of the bigger people that play and become cool with them and others will stop killing you.

The majority of the current kit player base just likes to chill around the tower located in the village. They rarely fight unless someone attacks them, we can say they're a neutral group of players and probably the best group of players to buddy up with.

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
I personally think teaming is just not cool. Sure, it can be really fun for you and your friends, but think about everyone else in the game whos experience is being ruined because you and your friends decide to team up? I've been a victim of this SO many times, I've gotten used to it, but lots of other people get really annoyed by it. Anyways my point is, I understand the appeal to it, and how it can be fun, but overall it ruins more fun for other people than you get out of teaming.... if that makes sense... I don't really think there's a combination of words in the english language for the point I'm trying to make... anyways you get the idea

And for the point that it helps people improve, literally doing any kind of pvp helps you improve. Just hop on a duels server and do some 1v1s, nobody has the unfair advantage, and in my opinion, is the best way to develop your skills.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1

zNarwhal

zNarwhal
zNarwhal
Ratings
No, I do not like 3 people with iron/diamond armour and fire aspect swords/flame bows running around as a team killing us leather noobs with no escape whatsoever. The lag itself is enough.

chuck

ELITE
gurt
gurt
ELITE
Ratings
65 65
No, I do not like 3 people with iron/diamond armour and fire aspect swords/flame bows running around as a team killing us leather noobs with no escape whatsoever. The lag itself is enough.
Diamond armor? I think you're stretching it a bit there. There's probably less than 10 players with full diamond armor and %90 of them aren't active, and the players that are active usually sit in spawn with it. That is, unless you're @NoFckz , dropping a nearly 1700 kill streak while flexing rares ;).

Iron is purchasable from the store which is located left of where you re-spawn and if you want to have you go at getting fire aspect swords you can enchant them to the right of the re-spawn location.

On the topic of bows, its quite easy and almost free to get really good bows! You can either enchant them once you build up enough xp or you can fish for them, yes actually fish for enchanted bows. I've acquired quite a few over-powered bows by fishing, maybe its worth a shot if you're having trouble getting decent items. Just remember things you purchase from the shop, enchant or fish for will be lost on death so be careful out there ;).