Youtuber Rank

Ratings
If the is a YouTuber Rank I am sorry, if not I can help develop one. If there isn't, I would be glad to help one. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
Youtuber Rank but you're a youtuber ummm

Ratings
If the is a YouTuber Rank I am sorry, if not I can help develop one. If there isn't, I would be glad to help one. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
Yes, I am a youtuber too and this would really help us and showing that we record videos on this server. I record skyblock on ManaCube and upload it 3 times a week. This would be awesome if people could recognize that we record and upload on the same server they play on. They would want to see what our channel is and all about. Smaller youtubers like the having 500 subs and getting 100 average views per video this could help my channel and other channels that record on this server. Right now i spend 5-6 hours a day getting stuff done to upload to my channel.

P.S. if this is just blabber to you dont worry about it.

Sincerely, PorterYT

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Hello there Lucario and Porter,

We do have a YouTuber rank. The requirements you need is to have 1K subscribers, 500 average views per video and already have videos of ManaCube on your channel. If you meet all of these requirements, feel free to message me privately with a link to your channel.

Sincerely,
Manyrain

Ratings

We do have a YouTuber rank. The requirements you need is to have 1K subscribers, 500 average views per video and already have videos of ManaCube on your channel. If you meet all of these requirements, feel free to message me privately with a link to your channel.

Sincerely,
Manyrain
Thank you for telling me the requirements!

Ratings
- I have hit 1,000 subscribers recently, I have some questions are the 500 views weekly average views or is it 500 average views on videos?

- Some Concerns I have about the 500 average views (if it is on Video's), I livestream and I don't upload videos all the time. With School starting soon its hard to stream for a long time which means more views. With those extra hours of streaming it would help getting those 500 views. Its hard for a channel with 1k subs to get approx 500 views. I have seen some channels that have 3k subs and stream everyday and still struggle to hit 500 views. If there is a way this could be changed that's amazing. I know there are some big shoes to fill with Graser and Will.

- Thank you for reading this response, it would be awesome if I could get Youtuber on this server I have been playing on for many years. New videos coming to my Youtube channel about Manacube.

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
- I have hit 1,000 subscribers recently, I have some questions are the 500 views weekly average views or is it 500 average views on videos?

- Some Concerns I have about the 500 average views (if it is on Video's), I livestream and I don't upload videos all the time. With School starting soon its hard to stream for a long time which means more views. With those extra hours of streaming it would help getting those 500 views. Its hard for a channel with 1k subs to get approx 500 views. I have seen some channels that have 3k subs and stream everyday and still struggle to hit 500 views. If there is a way this could be changed that's amazing. I know there are some big shoes to fill with Graser and Will.

- Thank you for reading this response, it would be awesome if I could get Youtuber on this server I have been playing on for many years. New videos coming to my Youtube channel about Manacube.
It is 500 views per video I'm afraid, you also need actual videos on manacube.

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
I see some issues with us now that YouTube has done its thing with the algorithms. It's very hard to get the views and subscribers that you used to get. I believe something's number should be lowered to fit the current standards of YouTube. The server should be acknowledging and thinking small Youtubers with less than 1000 subscribers without YouTube plus rank for people with more than 1,000 subscribers so that smaller YouTubers can still have the YouTube rank but not be as high as those people with more than 1000 subscribers. Just like the VIP and VIP+ ranks.

Sincerely,
Manyrain
I do ave the require ments here is a link to my channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2NRYit3iocHCaiFz_ZYwUQ

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81