yOu'Ve bEeN mUtEd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeeJ

Banned
Ratings
3 13
Who made muting a thing because it seems like an effeminate betamale pussy thing to do. Just ./ignore me if you're going to be a bitch about it don't take away my freedom of speech holy shit. Every second in chat feels like an lgbt activist convention from hell and i have to address everybody by made up pronouns lmao. Stop being bitches and threatening to report people for hurting your feelings like you work for buzzfeed. Bitchmade staff and players for a bitchmade server lmao. All of you raging homosexual abominations to the lord need to be curbstomped 12 times consecutively.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello,

We mute players who break the rules on our server, which is what you did. We do not tolerate disrespect, spam, trolling etc in anyway and this is why we mute for it. You can read up about the rules here https://forums.manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/

But, it seems you are just making this post for the sake of complaining and trolling. If you have a problem with muting, find a server that has limited rules. If you want to continue playing on Manacube and don't want to be muted then please follow our rules and be kind and respectful.

//warned for the disrespectful post

Sunset
[See the links below if you wish to appeal your mute or report a staff member if you believe they dealt with the situation incorrectly]

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Thank you for your opinion but as Sunset stated above those are the rules. If you don't like it, you can always just leave. We are not forcing you to stay here. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but this is the reality of the situation. You're just doing this for the sake of doing it at this point and it's just not needed and doesn't put you in any better of a position. You could be doing so many more things with your time than complaining and making hateful posts because you aren't somebody who "follows the law." You can play and use freedom of speech but just like in the real world, it is limited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.