---------------------------------------------

First name Alex

Age 15

Country or Timezone
USA

Discord username
ThatGuyWhoAsked.

Why do you want to become staff?
cause I want to help players and I want to make this community better. I love playing this server I'm on almost every day. and I want to be like Panduuuu.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
1d 5hrs

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? 8-10

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
kindness and care for players

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I help players with commands and other stuff I give them a run down sometimes swell

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I love helping everyone all the time I am there when player need me and I hope to make this sever the best for player and new ones.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
to be there when players need you. and to supervise the server. and have a good time.

Are you able to use recording software? yes I think

Anything else we should know?
im a very kind and generous person and I love this server. :)

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes