Zane For Admin.

radish27

Donator
Ratings
Zane has been a great staff member to us all along with being a friend. In my opinion i think he should be admin. I say this because Zane is a great guy really nice (i know i keep using the same details but its all i can think of). He desirves it and i dont know exactly why he just does. Please promote him. I will edit this soon when i come up with more reasons.

Knightsurge

Donator
Ratings
5 3
#Zane for admin!

#ZaneisBae, #ZaneforAdmin ♥

If you think Zane Should Be Admin do #Zane For admin!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
#ZaneisBae, #ZaneforAdmin ♥
Get yo donator rank your skyblock VIP
Zane has been a great staff member to us all along with being a friend. In my opinion i think he should be admin. I say this because Zane is a great guy really nice (i know i keep using the same details but its all i can think of). He desirves it and i dont know exactly why he just does. Please promote him. I will edit this soon when i come up with more reasons.
from my experience of servers, mentioning a promotion for staff or asking servers about your application will make the server less open to promote/give you staff. Just something I wanted to point out, but honestly yea this is a hell of a idea

Knightsurge

Donator
Ratings
5 3
Get yo donator rank your skyblock VIP

from my experience of servers, mentioning a promotion for staff or asking servers about your application will make the server less open to promote/give you staff. Just something I wanted to point out, but honestly yea this is a hell of a idea
Yes but the resin why we are doing this is because we think he should get admin, he earned it.

GrudgeMC

Ratings
Agreed, Zane would make an Amazing Administrator for the server. He's Trustworthy and Loyal to MineVast. Hope All the others think the same. Good luck Zane! <3

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
Thank you all for the support I really appreciate it, It is really nice to see the community getting involved in this, But this is something that no one has control over except Dacon Dyland and Lyn, so y'all are great and I love that y'all are supporting me but if this causing any problems or has issues with other players or staff I will stop this, Thank you all for the support and don't get me in trouble. Hope y'all enjoy your weekend and Have a good time!

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
Thank you all for the support I really appreciate it, It is really nice to see the community getting involved in this, But this is something that no one has control over except Dacon Dyland and Lyn, so y'all are great and I love that y'all are supporting me but if this causing any problems or has issues with other players or staff I will stop this, Thank you all for the support and don't get me in trouble. Hope y'all enjoy your weekend and Have a good time!
  1. You could at least spell my name correctly you whore </3
  2. Longest run on sentence I've ever seen!
You break my heart.