----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
zombiemegz

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
Canada, MDT

What is your Discord username?
zombiemegz#3771

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
Currently none, although even though I have not been on the server I feel like that shouldn't hold me back from joining your build team. I have a lot of building skill I would love to share to your server, and be a part of your team

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
I really enjoy working either way, I love working alone, and working on a team. Both have their pros and cons, and I enjoy both. If I had to choose, I would say with a team, because there are more people to bounce your ideas off of, and get some new ideas for your builds.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
I work best with pretty much any style, other then the more modern looking builds. I love to put a lot of detail, with medieval, rustic, ect. I can really do that. Although I am always happy to try a different style too!

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
Yes, very well.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
I have worked for servers in the past, and I have been on a couple teams. While I usually end up joining a team last minute just to help out, everyone seemed to love my personality and would invite me too join them while they build.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)