Zulrah limit

Kitty056

VIP
Kitty056
Kitty056
VIP
Ratings
Just a quick suggestion on maybe adding a daily limit on Zulrah spawning limit as Aether TPS is suffering alot from it the limit could be around 10 daily

Remy

ELITE
VCplays
VCplays
ELITE
Ratings
I do not think that would really affect tps that much, considering zulrah gets killed immediately most of the time, and only one zulrah can be active at a time.

Also just today at least 192 zulrahs were killed, before it broke. So a limit of 10 per day would be extremely low.

Kitty056

VIP
Kitty056
Kitty056
VIP
Ratings
It can be increased more my number is a example as always but fair enough since admins dont know or wont say whats mostly causing the server to lag this is all i can do assume what would be the issue

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
We had a similar issue on Survival when they worked I think an unofficial rule for survival was that a player was allowed no more then 10 eggs a day and 2 an hour. Also you weren't allowed to spam them all at once as it often killed the tps

Yagami

ELITE
Plomph
Plomph
ELITE
Ratings
I agree and disagree here. Yes Zulrah spawns can eventually lag the server (and tps reducing things go against the rules), but there are leaderboard stats for zul kills. Which would make it much hard for people to compete for their goodies. I'm on both sides of the scale, but a great idea overall.

Remy

ELITE
VCplays
VCplays
ELITE
Ratings
We had a similar issue on Survival when they worked I think an unofficial rule for survival was that a player was allowed no more then 10 eggs a day and 2 an hour. Also you weren't allowed to spam them all at once as it often killed the tps
I would disagree with any limits on eggs on Aether. Since the only way to obtain those eggs is to be lucky while mining in volcano, placing a limit on it would be kind of annoying.

I would agree with a rule against spamming them all at once though, but since spamming multiple zulrahs at once could bug the rewards out (meaning you won't get a reward), I do not think many people would do that.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I would disagree with any limits on eggs on Aether. Since the only way to obtain those eggs is to be lucky while mining in volcano, placing a limit on it would be kind of annoying.

I would agree with a rule against spamming them all at once though, but since spamming multiple zulrahs at once could bug the rewards out (meaning you won't get a reward), I do not think many people would do that.
By spamming them I mean doing 10-20 Zulrahs an hour by the same person.