Rejected 1/2 bh [Yes, That's the area of a triangle] - Parkour Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/2bh

A parkour map NOT created for an average parkourer.

Built by: Arkanos_III & xMiss_Shell
Located:
xMiss_Shell plot. (./plot visit xMiss_Shell)
Plot ID: -37:1
Difficulty: Hard/Extreme

SNAPSHOTS:

IMAGE 1.png
IMAGE 2.png
IMAGE 4.png
IMAGE 7.png
IMAGE 5.png

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Helloo,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is nice, but it has been used quite an amount of times before. When picking a theme, make sure it is original, so go around the current added maps on Parkour to check.
- The build is pretty big and due to the theme it is also pretty plain. Now, I do really like how the front looks, but from the sides and back it just looks plain with not much to it. The same goes for the inside.
- The jumps are pretty repetitive in a way since most of them are regular jumps. You do have a bit of variety mixed in there, but I'd recommend you adding even more types of jumps. Not only the types of block but how the jumps goes in general. Having this variety will make the course far more unique and challenging.
- The length would suit the hard difficulty in my opinion, especially combined with the jumps and checkpoint placement. Now, you do have great eye for building and jumps so I'd like to see more maps in the future. All you'd have to do is pick an original theme, build a nice, compact and detailed build, where you can add your jumps upon.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.