Rejected 3 Shades of Minecraft [Medium] Parkour Map

Before you look into this, you should know that I am just looking for suggestions to make the map better. It is not very detailed as it is now, but I am hoping someone can give me some ideas.

This is my first map. In it is 3 sections made with 3 different colors. Each color takes on a different challenge.
Black is ladders and fence posts. Gray is jumps increasing in length. White includes a few drops and a couple small jumps.
Below is a screenshot of the map. This is on my creative plot. My name is DustyPancakes. Thank you!

Attachments

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Your map has been rejected, but as you wish for feedback, that is what I will give you:

• Theme - I'm sorry, but this is just three shades of grey, or black, grey and white... It's just tones to me. The map was a floating block map, which has already been overdone to death, and if you wish for your map to stand out, you need to really make it stand out.
  • Don't just use those three blocks. Add in colours and scenery with other blocks that share those colours. Obsidian, Iron, Snow, Quarts, etc. Try and create some designs with those and add them in to give more life to the three colours.
This theme could work. But you need to think outside of the box and not be generic with this one.

I wish you the best of luck.

~ Billy