A Skyblock Guide

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Hello everyone. _GoldenAiming and/or GoldenGaming here. Back for another top quality post. Today I'll be teaching you the ropes of Skyblock, and answering frequently asked questions. Let's begin shall we :D

What Does One Do When They First Join?

Great question random reader. First thing to do when you join Skyblock. Is begin to understand what Skyblock you want. You have three choices to choose from, and I'll give everyone a overview of each one.
  • Hardcore: Hardcore island is exactly what it sounds like. It gives the OG Skyblock players a challenge and it does have it's own benefits believe it or not. Some like to argue that when/if you choose to clear the original island. There's a lot less blocks to clear. Choose with caution!
  • Fantasy: Fantasy island is a beautifully made custom island that comes with it's own cobble stone generator. Great for players who are new and/or rusty to Skyblock ways, and is a thing to look at.
  • Original: Not too sure about this island. Although, if you know more of this island. Feel free to comment and I can edit it in and give you credit :D
After I Choose My Island, How Do I Make Money

With a very diverse economy. There are plenty of ways to make money. Although, for beginners. I would say to go to different island warps and/or go to profit shops. Profit shops allow for players to buy a item and be able to sell it for more. Which is very useful. After doing so, you should be able to start up a grinder of some sort and make money. It's a effiecient and reliable source of income.

After I'm Rich, What's Left To The Game?

Sky block offers many plugins to enhance the "end-game" experience. For example, we have custom enchants. In which to grind levels and use those levels to buy books. Those books allowing to give you special abilities and make you feel cool.

Golden's Tips & Tricks:

• Staying active on forums, discord, and in game allows you to know when drop parties will occur. Who the staff are, and what's being added.
  • Make sure to make friends. Because playing a server with a lone wolf mindset can be lonely. So making friends will keep you company as well as help you out when you need it.
  • Don't try to make people upset. People have done that before. (p.s) it never worked out for them
  • Finally, have fun. Is just a game. Why you hef to be mad.

Have fun on sky block >:D

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Nice post, but I'm always surprised people don't discuss the benefits of voting, for old and new players.

Ratings
Awesome job! I haven't played Skyblock in a while and I found this guide so helpful, while I read through it. I'll definitely use this guide as a reference for future aspects. I love the effort you put to help new people.