PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
-1. By the looks of it the majority of your parkour is floating, which is messy. The build itself (from the screenshots) is pretty ugly, and it’s a little long for the typical easy map. I’ll double check your plot when I get home, so if this isn’t edited then my opinion stands. Good luck!

piebrian5

Ratings
I’m going to give this a -1
The build is just pixel art which is no longer accepted. You should also have a main build that the parkour can be attached to as al floating jumps looks very messy. The parkour is very repetitive as it is almost only normal blocks you should use things like enchanting tables, pistons, glass panes, flower pots, etc. Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Diogo_03,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps relating to specific countries, so good job on that!
The build is
pixel art, and as others above have said, we don't accept maps that have pixel art as the main focus!
The parkour is quite
repetitive with the use of the same jumps throughout the map. Try incorporating different jump styles throughout the entire map! You can look at recently accepted maps for examples of these! The parkour is also mostly floating (meaning it is unattached to the build) which makes it look messy. I recommend incorporating the parkour with the theme!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.