Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Creators: joebro76 and GraceTrash
Pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/148079526@N03/32769034742/in/dateposted-public/
Warp: /plot h joebro76 3 (I accidently merged this plot with the plane one so you'll warp to the plane but fly forward and you'll see the factory. :))
Difficulty: Insane
Jumps: Around 180

Grace's Birthday is in 3 days, so you can accept this and it'll count as her Birthday present :3

Last edited:

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
THIS IS UNIQUE AND IS VERY WELL BUILD. IT ALSO HAS VERY GOOD JUMPS. Best of luck to you and Grace. :p

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heya Joe (& Grace),

The theme is really clear and the course looks awesome, good job on that! The jumps can be quite annoying, in a good way, so it's insane worthy.

Good luck on the birthday present ;D

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
The design is really good also the jumps are pretty challenging in general. however in particular i can't wait to see how many people get trashed by that neo stream/chain- as I did whilst testing it xD and who's gonna crack and use speed, it has an annoyance factor- like any insane should and should be a good course for any player looking for a nice challenge!

best of luck!

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Hey there!
This course is absolutely amazing!
It's fun, challenging, and looks fantastic.
Insane-worthy, and acceptance-worthy, without a doubt. :)
Best of luck to you and Grace! And tell her happy early birthday for me :)

~Tyler

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Hey there!
This course is absolutely amazing!
It's fun, challenging, and looks fantastic.
Insane-worthy, and acceptance-worthy, without a doubt. :)
Best of luck to you and Grace! And tell her happy early birthday for me :)

~Tyler
pssst it was her birthday yesterday

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey joebro76,
after discussing it with Ali for a while, we decided to put your course in reviewing. There are 2 little reasons for not accepting it straight away:
1. I don't mind the repetitiveness of single neos, but 50% of the course is single neos, which is a bit too much. A variety of jumps should be given
2. The floor of the inside looks a little bit empty at some points. This is not too big of a deal
In our opinion the important part is adding a little variety of jumps. Helping with that, I thought about maybe destroying a few windows a bit (because it is an abandoned factory anyways), but destroy them in a way, that they still cannot get out. And just a little amount of jumps should be changed. The rest is really fine!
Thanks for submitting and I hope to accept this course soon!

Shron

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey joe and Grace,
I am glad to tell you that I am going to accept this course. The variety of jumps is way better now, but still challenging and it is really fun to play. There are still some interior design issue, but it does not matter too much, because the build itself and the jumps are really well build!
Thanks for submitting this course and I really hope to see more in the future! :D

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.