Accepted Parkour NOT IN THE PARKOUR SERVER

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Ive Seen tons of course get accept and i looked in the places they should be and they are not their Nixi's Iphone Insane Parkour thing is not in insane and it got accepted WHY IS THERE LIKE NO PARKOUR COURSE IN THE SERVER PARKOUR? THAT GOT ACCEPTED?

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Yes, it takes awhile for the parkour to be moved to the actual parkour server. It may also have a changed difficulty after player experiences and reviews.

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
I agree with your statement. My Magma Cube Course (the only course I managed to get accepted) was accepted on June 30. Still not in Parkour, and there's many new one's coming out that just got accepted in July.. I'm sure there are several others facing this problem.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Nixi's iPhone parkour was moved to Donator Hard
Oh, even I didn't know that! It's just a bit strange because I'm not donator (before I get the Mapper rank...) so I can't play my own course! :D

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Okay. I am going to set this clear, because I am sick and tired of people wondering what has happened to their maps.

I have said, on server, on forum, MANY TIMES, that Dacon will eventually add the maps. Every map that has been accepted has a chance of being added at some point.

We even have a pastebin dedicated to accepted parkour maps. But you have to understand, just to get a few maps onto the server takes up a lot of time.

Do I feel some of you have been waiting a lot longer than others? Yes. Can I do anything about it? No.

Angel_Scarz, as someone whom I actually worked on a map with, do you see me complaining that said map hasn't been reviewed yet? No. I tell every player when their map is accepted that you have to wait as we have a backlog of maps waiting to be added. Trust me, I get where you are coming from.

It took about a month or two to get my first parkour on the server, and another month to get my second parkour onto the server, so please, don't just assume the staff do not care or understand.

Lastly, please refrain from using sentences that are just capital letters. It makes for a straining read and makes you sound like a whining ten year old.

~ Billy