Add a trade calculator for SVAs and other items.

Silver Sky

PATRON
zSilverSkyz
zSilverSkyz
Patron
Ratings
17 4
Now hear me out. This is simply just a tool to help out players who may not invest time into knowing the whole economy. How this would work is it would take all the recent purchases for that item, and make an avg of how much they are sold for. Now this is just an estimate, the seller can sell the item for any price he wishes. But this would help newer players not oversell items and possibly earn some money. This tool can be added as a perk you can buy with cubits and/or a perk achieved with a rank. I think this could help prosper the server's economy and just give us some much needed information.

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
104 14
Now hear me out. This is simply just a tool to help out players who may not invest time into knowing the whole economy. How this would work is it would take all the recent purchases for that item, and make an avg of how much they are sold for. Now this is just an estimate, the seller can sell the item for any price he wishes. But this would help newer players not oversell items and possibly earn some money. This tool can be added as a perk you can buy with cubits and/or a perk achieved with a rank. I think this could help prosper the server's economy and just give us some much needed information.
while this is a nice upgrade, sva prices are all dependent on the playerbase, so to make this work someone has to put the current sva prices AND update them whenever prices go up and down. It's just too much work and i doubt it will function perfectly

nick22985

SrMod | Staff Management
Senior Mod
nick22985
nick22985
Senior Mod
Ratings
94 4
This is actually a function in the mana API. Someone would just have to make it using the data. As for a ingame menu can also see that would be a good idea as well
ManaAPI (manacube.com)