Additions to make the shop better

should dacon add a option to buy more then 1 stack in /shop.

• Total voters

mattswaggerben

ELITE
mattswaggerben
mattswaggerben
ELITE
Ratings
When you go buy items in /shop you can only buy 1-64 of that item at one time. when you want to buy a full inventory it takes a really long time to do so and it is very aggravating. So what i am suggesting is can you add another option under the confirm and cancel options. Adding another options that says buy more and put 1-36 stacks to be able to buy like the picture shown below. But in the picture below it only goes to 9 stacks.
upload_2017-1-7_22-2-33.png

Last edited:

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Awesome idea Matt, I defiantly understand how long it takes to buy certin items in the shop. So I will for sure suggest this great idea. :D

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
This suggestion is being carefully considered, and is likely to come into effect. In fact, I will take it upon myself to push for a resolution to this issue.

JustJaymee

Donator
Ratings
49 1
This is such a great idea. It would help so much with dirt for example. From personal experiences, buying a whole inventory full of dirt and having to do it stack by stack takes quite a while. This idea would definitely make things a lot easier and I would love to see it come into play! :)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
This is a great idea! It would be very helpful! Specially when you are trying to make a new floor on your island. You need many blocks for that!