BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
This type of parkour is no longer accepted. Parkour must have an original theme. Yours is because of the map named heaven. Parkour needs more variation that just simple block jumps for example, heads, vines ladders, fences, brewing stands, pistons and more! There must be a build to go with your theme which there isn't and parkour should go against the build and not floating in space. I would really recommend looking at /warp beta to see what I mean about parkour variance and build quality. https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ use this to make sure your map is original next time. Remember I am not a map judge my opinion will not affect the outcome of the map.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya F4QU!
I regret to inform you but your map is rejected!

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have heaven themed maps here on Manacube; [ Heaven - HeavenVSHell - ChaoticHeaven ]. When creating a map, try and come up with an original theme. A full list of accepted maps can be found here

The BUILD of your map is accurate to the theme, however it is lacking in detail and depth. When building a map try to build a centre-point, something to incorporate the rest of your map around, and add lots of detail and aesthetics to it. Ensure it looks good to play on!

The PARKOUR of your map is mainly floating, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube. Try and incorporate your parkour around a main build to ensure it's not floating! The length and difficulty of your parkour fits the medium difficulty, so good work on that! Finally, the blocks used within your jumps are unvaried, try and use a wider variation to make your parkour less repetitive; such as flower pots, glass panes, player heads and chests can help with variance!

I hope to see more from your in the future, all the best! [Jash]
If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord at Elly#3703
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.