Not open for further replies.

RaddyRyann

MVP
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
MVP
Ratings
15 1
Just tested out your map. I think it definitely matches its difficulty. I do see a couple problems with this map though. The lack of variety with the jumps is kind of concerning. It's just floating blocks and ladders, nothing special. Try and add some variety within your parkour. Also, I'm not really sure what the theme of the map is. Another thing to mention, there is no finishing pressure plate. Make sure you put a piece of wool corresponding to the difficulty of the map at the end with a pressure plate on top. Other than that the build looks simple and clean. Just try and work on the points I mentioned above. Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Ballin_csmoney,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we currently don't have any maps with this theme, so good job on that!
The build is the main concern here. It is mainly focused on pixel art, and maps with pixel art as the main focus are no longer accepted. This is due to the fact that it can be quite simple to make, and it has been overdone in a lot of our earlier maps.
The parkour is repetitive with the use of ladders and wool blocks. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; fences, lava, water, heads, cake, and many more different types of jumps! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the easy difficulty!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.