I am thou... thou art I.
With the birth of the Hermit Persona,
I have obtained the winds of blessing that

shall lead to freedom and new power...

AlAzif ~ Easy

Builders: @Anacoustic and GreasyController
Parkour: GreasyController
Jumps: 28
/plot v GreasyController 5 (to the left)
Screenshots:
https://prnt.sc/10u2xil
https://prnt.sc/10u2yjt
https://prnt.sc/10u2zn1

Please put any criticism, suggestions or feedback you may have in the replies. I'll be sure to read them and take them into account!
Edit: Screenshots are outdated and I'm too lazy to update them, visit the plot for the new build!

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Build is very plain (only one block used for the build?). Parkour looks fine.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya Lofi!

Just going to add my opinion here, please keep in mind that I'm not a map judge and that this is just my personal thoughts on the map!

Firstly, I feel as if the parkour could use a little bit of tweaking globally along the course. Space it out some more as it currently feels a little clunky and could be a lot more spacious. Utilizing the barren parts of the map would allow for it to feel less clunky in sections, especially within the ship itself. Another thing to add is that the navigation within the ship could be a little confusing, just adding one sign would fix this entirely.

Secondly, the aesthetic of the map is just purely one color. Personally, adding a little bit of color, using either wool/stained clay would make the map look a lot better. The inside of the ship is also very lacking in detail, you could add a few control panels and computers potentially to bring the inside to life.

Other than this, the map looks good. Just keep up on the detail and make sure that the map feels good to parkour on.
All the best with the map!

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
I'm going to be going over the changes said above. Map Judges, PLEASE do not put this in ongoing/reject the map until further notice.

Edit: Changes have been made! Parkour has been slightly adjusted and the build has been added to. Thank you @Jashhy and @Tasses for the feedback!

Last edited:

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
I'm going to be going over the changes said above. Map Judges, PLEASE do not put this in ongoing/reject the map until further notice.

Edit: Changes have been made! Parkour has been slightly adjusted and the build has been added to. Thank you @Jashhy and @Tasses for the feedback!
have you updated the screenshots yet?

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Lofi and Ana,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is original, as there are no other maps like this on the server. With that said, there are multiple maps that have a similar build to this. I would watch out for this in the future!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The build isn't to accurate for what you are going for. After looking at the reference photo, it feels the shaping is wrong. I also wish more details where added to make the build more interesting.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a easy map, so good job on that! The parkour felt very clumped and repetitive in places. Try to better figure out a path as well as add more variance of blocks to make the parkour more enjoyable to play!

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.