Username: Funish
Map name: Alchemist
2020-05-03_04.18.35.png
2020-05-03_04.18.42.png
2020-05-03_04.18.56.png
2020-05-03_04.19.04.png

Warp: /plot v Funish 2
Difficulty: Medium
Hello welcome to alchemist. A good ol time for everyone. Full of anger and fun jumps, for everyone including the kids. This map is filled with all your favorites... Slimes jumps, neos, ladders, fences, enchant tables, brewing stands, head hitters, and door jumps. This map goes indoors and outdoors. And maybe theres also a little easer egg in the map :) Well I hope this map can get accepted so everyone can enjoy the work I put so much effort into :D

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Funish,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal in the sense that we already have a lot of maps based on minecraft objects. However, a brewing stand has not yet been done, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to the original block, and there is a decent amount of block variety used.
The parkour is varied throughout, and the jumps are incorporated with the theme quite nicely, so good job on that! However, the difficulty of the parkour is quite inconsistent, and there were a lot of jumps that I was unable to understand, so just make sure you add some indicating signs and try to keep one consistent difficulty throughout the entire map!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.