Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey MasterBLA1000,

Unfortunately, I must inform you that your map has been REJECTED.
  • Theme: As we don't have many alien-themed maps, (or, at least, of this type) I can safely say that this is an originally themed submission. Good job on coming up with something rather unique!
  • Build: Personally, I think this build needs a lot of work. The first problem I noticed with the build is how simple in detail and shape it was, to the point where it's a bit difficult to determine what it really is in the first place. If you're gonna make an alien, try to give it a proper body and face that resembles an alien. This really just looks like a rectangle with some eyes. Furthermore, try to minimize the amount of floating parkour surrounding the build as it does add a degree of messiness to the build's image.
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the medium difficulty in both length and difficulty, no problems there. But, it was way too repetitive. You do the same type of clay block jump and ladder jump over and over again, it just wasn't very fun to do. Also, you need to add more cps and signs to your pk!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting this or other maps in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.