Rejected Alien Spacecraft - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Lugeja
Map name: Alien Spacecraft
Plot #1
Difficulty: I would say medium
Jumps: about 60

Screenshots: 2021-05-31_16.46.47.png 2021-05-31_16.47.02.png 2021-05-31_16.49.41.png

At the end I put a yellow block and pressure plate because I didn't found any information about end point and if I need to make them myself or if moderators put them there.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 38
decent map don't expect it to be accepted tho sry

BDOsborne

Forum Expert
Ratings
265 1
decent map don't expect it to be accepted tho sry
as ive said in quite alot of posts a while back what is the point of telling him "decent map" but it isnt good?
it doesnt make sense and uve not contributed anything to him to improve on for this map or next time. if you go to the effort to review a map its in everyones interest to write at least a comment on all three aspects of maps. ik this comes off as kinda upfront but im just tryna improve feedback for people especially newer players who probably dont have much understadning of the requirements of a map.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Lugeja,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have some maps with a similar theme/build (UFO, Spaceship,) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here.
The build is a bit plain right now; try adding more details throughout, as well as using some more block variety.
The parkour is quite repetitive; try incorporating different types of jumps throughout your map. This may include; heads, water, lava, vines, trapdoors, flower pots, and many other different types of jumps depending on your theme/build. Also, make sure your directions are clear, so players do not get confused. The difficulty of the course does match the medium difficulty (a bit on the easier side, however.)

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.