Rejected Ancient Ruins [Expert] by Wafflethecat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
I understand that my previous maps submitted were not as themed and detailed as required, so now I present to you this new map, hopefully a bit better. There is an estimated 111 jumps all of different varieties, some of these include - Wall jumping, around the block/corner jumping, fence jumps, head jumps, 5-block ladder jumps, etc... There are 4 checkpoints along the map. The fences coming down are to make it look like the blocks are not just magically floating, though if you want this to be removed I can do that. I put this in expert for the amount of jumps and for how hard it is to make some of the jumps. This can be found on my plot (Wafflethecat) in minevast's creative network. The following below are screenshots of the course. If you have any tips or information please reply below. :D

Attachments

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly this map has been rejected!

Reasons include:

• This feels more like an ancient building site, than an actual ancient ruin. Ruins involve structures that have been destroyed that you go inside. For the whole parkour, you are above the ruins and it feels more like a construction site than an actual ancient ruin.
  • Some section of the parkour need playtesting. It feels like some of the jumps are incredibly tough, and I need to know if every jump is possible. Which I cannot tell, as some of these jumps just feel impossible.
~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.