ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
977 851
the theme is kinda original but the build looks horrible -1

Hello everyone saying that my map is bland,

I am here to say that I have listened to your feedback and have added more decoration to my map. I have also changed some mechanical elements and tweaked a few parts of the parkour, so it is now a little harder.

I hope that this satisfies your thirst for a more decorative version of this creative idea.

The information for the map can be found in the original post.

AJCRT~
2018-07-29_19.45.26.png
2018-07-29_19.49.44.png
2018-07-29_19.46.31.png
2018-07-29_19.46.57.png
2018-07-29_19.47.42.png

Sorry, I had more photos, but the site would not accept them. I think I got the more important ones though . . .

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
This looks incredibly similar to the map in Expert, which has the exactly (or atleast close) same quartz house as this map. I can't post screenshots of it here because I'm not Skilled or above, but I think it's called Mansion or something.

The map was incredibly weird to play, because I didn't have a clue where to jump. There was this weird place under the map that I got into with a ladder, but it didn't lead anywhere.

The design of it is like good, but it's just so quartzy that it's kinda boring.

The parkour is only regular blocks and ladders, which isn't that fun.

The map is also a bit short for a medium map, since it only has around 35 jumps and medium maps usually have atleast 40+ jumps minimum.

You can also skip quite a chunk of the parkour by just jumping to the ladder tower sooner than you would've intended.

I have fixed the shortcuts that you have found. Thank you!

I have also increased the amount of color, because of that, I have now added lapis to the color-scheme.

As for the amount of jumps, the average player playing this will have 44 jumps to pilot through. It is true that it can be beaten in 10 less jumps, but
I have changed the jump number sign to reflect that.

For the confusing parts, can you tell me where they are? I have tested this map to the point where I cannot tell. The last jumps behind the pillars are somewhat meant to be misleading, as I think that helps with the difficulty of the map.

I am not yet allowed to do expert maps, so I am not able to verify that it looks like the map "Mansion".

When I am finished with the new updates, I will post the improved screenshots.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I think the map looks much better now, but here's the confusing part I was talking about. When you jump from the roof down, I had no idea to jump under the platform until I started flying around looking for somewhere to go. You should add some sort of sign indicating you need to go down to the hole, so people don't get stuck on the platform!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
694 11
Hoi AJCRT,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
You didn't pick the best theme, because there is already some "temple" maps, but I think it's enough original, the build could be better, it's a bit plain and messy, but it's still nice. About the parkour, it's not really good, it's pretty repetitive, not varied, and really confusing. I suggest you to add more variety of block in your map, like ice, fence, slimes… and to ask people to test your map.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.