Rejected Angry Octopus Map - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Name --> Angry Octopus.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username's --> 27hrs and AbortoDeKoala.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The # of your Plot / or warp name to it --> /plot home 35;37 or /plot home AbortoDeKoala.
Difficulty --> Medium/Hard, i'd like help for testing the map to know the difficulty.
Screenshot's --> i'll put them on the next 2 days because i'm new to the forum. ;)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Helloo,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected for now.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is original as far as I'm concerned.
- The build is pretty cute and I really like it.
- The jumps are actually fun to do, but there isn't much variety. Try adding more types of jumps all around, rather than having them mostly be ladder and normal jumps. Now, to improve the jumps I say you use the little bubbles around; build more of them around the octopus as it fits the theme and have the jumps go on top of them, like this: http://prntscr.com/gw5gwi. Use this for the jumps on the outside, so it looks less messy and fits better. This could mainly replace the jumps right here, marked with the red box: http://prntscr.com/gw5hoo. I also recommend to remove the barriers, as they are interfering with the course and completely unnecessary. This goes for most of the barriers around the course. The inside of the course is also where you could place headhitters and ladder jumps, rather than having them outside. This also adds to the point I made about having more variety.
- The length and difficulty indicate this course to be a medium. If you make the jumps slightly harder however, it'd be great to be able to add this to the hard courses.

Feel free to resubmit the course with another thread when you've worked on all the things I listed above, best of luck!

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.