Rejected Anonymous - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • My username (IGN): Ninkjeboii
  • The name of the map is Anonymous
  • The photos of your Parkour are attached!
  • You can visit my plot with the command: /plot visit Ninkjeboii 2 (the 2 stands for my second map)
  • The difficulty is medium, even though this parkour has around 52 jumps I still think this parkour fits the Medium rank. I have tested this parkour many times and since some jumps are 1-2 block jumps I would definitely rate this map Medium. I also think this is medium because compared to other easy maps this map could be a little too hard. And of course, compared to the hard maps this map is a bit too easy.
  • The number of jumps is around 52 blocks.
Additional information:
The maker of the map: Ninkjeboii
Helpers: / There are no helpers

I really hope this map can make it to the course!

Yours sincerely,
Ninkjeboii

Attachments

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hey again!
I would give this map a +0.5. I think this is a much better representation on the theme you were going for before! The build is pretty nicely done. The majority of the parkour is attached to the build, which is good, but I would suggest revising the positioning of the build relative to the starting pad, so that there could be less floating jumps.

My main issue with the map now is the parkour, and it's not the variation! You have used a lot of different kinds of jumps in the map, which is great. The problem is that many of the jumps aren't mixed, as in you have sections of fences, ladders, normal jumps, etc. Try to change up the parkour by mixing the different jumps in with one another.

I would love to take a look at this map again if you make some improvements :) If you see me in game, hit me with a private message!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

This map is being rejected. The theme is original and the build is okay. The proportions are a little weird and it sort of looks like a roblox character. However, other than that it's fine. The parkour, however, is extremely unvaried and repetitive. It is the same jumps in streams. Overall, the theme is good, the build is okay, and the parkour is extremely repetitive.

Thank you for submitting this course!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.