Another piece of art waiting to be admired!

Catagory

Donator
Ratings
26 5
64c8550f26823b12b650297fe292cbec.png
So recently I stumbled upon an awe-inducing video.. a channel that we couldn't of created by ourselves!

Something so original - so unknown to our kind.. it has to be shown off to the one and only community that deserves it.

This is a god-forsaken screenshot taken by me, the one and only meme archaeologist. I really enjoyed this meme as I saw it as something to be inspired by, something that rejuvenated me when I got low.

The real video was taken on a futuristic, modernized Toaster 3001 6.23. I have no intentions of spreading hate towards this being of which we have yet to identify, but I would like to bring recognition to his god-like VHS tapes, they made my tentacles tingle. I give him props for that.

Although - you may be wondering.. what are those items it is pouring on itself (trying hard not to misgender) welp, to be completely honest thats another meme we need to uncover. And for that I conclude this amazing discovery channel as I like to call: Meme Archaeologists.

ᕙ( ͠°_ °)ᕗ

-No hate is intended, this is satirical content which is not to be taken to heart, it is here to entertain and only for that purpose. No hate is going out to the being I found in this post-

Last edited:

Infractal2k

Ratings
15 1
So recently I stumbled upon an awe-inducing video.. a channel that we couldn't of created by ourselves!

Something so original - so unknown to our kind.. it has to be shown off to the one and only community that deserves it.

This is a god-forsaken screenshot taken by me, the one and only meme archaeologist. I really enjoyed this meme as I saw it as something to be inspired by, something that rejuvenated me when I got low.

The real video was taken on a futuristic, modernized Toaster 3001 6.23. I have no intentions of spreading hate towards this being of which we have yet to identify, but I would like to bring recognition to his god-like VHS tapes they made my tentacles tingle. I give him props for that.

Although - you may be wondering.. what are those items it is pouring on itself (trying hard not to misgender) welp, to be completely honest thats another meme we need to uncover. And for that I conclude this amazing discovery channel as I like to call: Meme Archaeologists.

ᕙ( ͠°_ °)ᕗ

-No hate is intended, this is satirical content which is not to be taken to heart, it is here to entertain and only for that purpose. No hate is going out to the being I found in this post-

View attachment 6026
That gave me a triggering flashback. You have my respect now.

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
For English class, instead of analyzing speeches, poems, novels, etc... We should decrypt things like this. I have absolutely no idea what this means and I've read it 20 times, It looks like it took a lot of effort, however, so good job.

Sincerely,

That one slightly older guy who isn't quite up to date with the memology required to understand posts like these.

Catagory

Donator
Ratings
26 5
For English class, instead of analyzing speeches, poems, novels, etc... We should decrypt things like this. I have absolutely no idea what this means and I've read it 20 times, It looks like it took a lot of effort, however, so good job.

Sincerely,

That one slightly older guy who isn't quite up to date with the memology required to understand posts like these.

I mean.. this only took me about 10-15 minutes to create. But if I'm completely honest I put more effort into this than I put into my school work so, priorities are amazing right?