Anti Alternitive accounts generator system.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Hackers usually use Alternetive account generators such as EasyMC to bypass bans to keep on hacking on the server. This is why I am suggesting to add the anti Alternitive account system. This system automatically bans a player using the easymc client for 7 days. This system only bans the player for 7 days so if a player is NOT using an easy mc client and gets false banned he can get unbanned. The ban duration can be changed but I suggest putting the ban duration to 7 days +. If the ban is less than 7 days, the player will be able to use the account on the server before it gets expired. Anyways that is my suggestion. Thank you for listening.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
Clients and software like EasyMC have malware on them, so if someone wants to go to that extent to bypass a minecraft server ban, go ahead lmao clown headass. also these types of services wont be usable once minecraft makes its full migration to microsoft accounts
manacube has ip bans and vpn bypass protection. and abuse of clients like easymc isnt really big so its not really an issue

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Clients and software like EasyMC have malware on them, so if someone wants to go to that extent to bypass a minecraft server ban, go ahead lmao clown headass. also these types of services wont be usable once minecraft makes its full migration to microsoft accounts
manacube has ip bans and vpn bypass protection. and abuse of clients like easymc isnt really big so its not really an issue
I totally disagree. I my self used to use easymc back when I didnt have a minecraft account and my computer was fine. Also manacube doesn't usually ban ips and even if they did there is no VPN protection.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
I totally disagree. I my self used to use easymc back when I didnt have a minecraft account and my computer was fine. Also manacube doesn't usually ban ips and even if they did there is no VPN protection.
literally go look at easymc client code rn, you will find it secretly uses your hardware to mine crypto when you dont give it permission. they also have access to obtain private information stored on your computer
thats by deffinition, malware
i believe the rule for ip ban is 5 ban bypasses and they ip ban you
and they do have anti vpn protection
We are blocking VPN/Proxies from accounts that do not have a donator rank. This is to help prevent ban evading
i believe this was also added to other game modes on their season reset, as in skyblock / islands / survival

it would be a good idea to create a blocker for this, but i dont think its really an issue currently and then the bypasses would just find another way to bypass

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
Hackers usually use Alternetive account generators such as EasyMC to bypass bans to keep on hacking on the server. This is why I am suggesting to add the anti Alternitive account system. This system automatically bans a player using the easymc client for 7 days. This system only bans the player for 7 days so if a player is NOT using an easy mc client and gets false banned he can get unbanned. The ban duration can be changed but I suggest putting the ban duration to 7 days +. If the ban is less than 7 days, the player will be able to use the account on the server before it gets expired. Anyways that is my suggestion. Thank you for listening.
Yeah, good luck identifying that. Also refer to ssm's reply. How do you think they get all those accounts?