SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
694 11
Hey WICKEDMagma,

I will now put your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges.

Please be patient as this may take some time. If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums, or message me on discord.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
694 11
Hey WICKEDMagma
I will put your map in reviewing for the following reasons :
-The parkour is too hard for an easy, I would suggest you testing your easy maps without using your sprint key but with double walk to sprint, and you will realise how hard it is. I would also suggest you reworking a bit the pathing, there is a skip around the lilypad and the parkour not using the head seems odd. If you need more precise feedback, feel free messaging me on discord.
-This one is much more a picky request, but can you add shading to the hairs ? The iris (his eyes) could also be slightly smaller.

The theme and build is great anyway, but the parkour clearly needs some works, which is why it's currently in reviewing.
You have until the end of semptember to do the changes, or else this map will be automatically rejected.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
492 22
Hello!

Your map has been accepted!

The build is cute! Great movie :)

The parkour flows well and fits the difficulty now! In the future, be careful with sharp turns, such as U-turns on your pathing

We hope to see more maps from you in the future!
Have a wonderful day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.