Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey NotFrancioo,

Unfortunately, I must inform you that your map has been REJECTED.
  • Theme: Coincidentally enough, we already have a map themed after an apocalypse (it's called "Apocalypse"). As such, I don't believe this to be an originally themed map submission. Please take a look at our parkour map/themes list in the future to prevent this from happening: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bmp21Lr7SMy_fZVH2cGM44B8L0X0ioDoxnLf8-9nVws/edit# .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. In all honesty, when I look at your map I don't really see "Apocalypse". The first thing you should strive to do when building a map is to make sure your build really screams whatever your theme is. And this build just doesn't do that. It's just random floating structures that look messy and all over the place. There are many areas to improve on!
  • Parkour: The parkour was long and easy enough for the easy difficulty, no problems there. But the parkour was incredibly repetitive to do given the fact that you re-used many of the same types of jumps/blocks (Ex: ladder jumps or your run of the mill 2bs). You should experiment more so that your parkour is technically and/or aesthetically varied!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting this or other maps in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.