Apology for my behavior

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
Hey guys, I just wanted to say sorry for the way I've been acting recently. I've been really rude and had no place to be calling people the things I have. I'm surprised I wasn't muted, because I feel like I deserved to be at that point. The people I called these things didn't even do many things wrong, I just got mad at every little thing people said, and to those people I was rude to (which was most on parkour) I really just want to say I'm sorry.

I know this is going to sound like an excuse, but I have been on edge lately. People at my school just won't leave me alone, telling me to kill myself and what not, and I take it out on people online, because I'm just a guy behind a computer screen, right? I realized how dumb I was being when Shron consulted me about my actions (thanks for that by the way), and again, I just want to apologize. Another reason I've been like this is because I actually have an anger management problem, and it can be hard to control it sometimes. Whenever something gets me upset, I have to contain myself through the whole day until I get home, and I can just take it out on the strangers online, and I shouldn't do that. Even though I don't know you people, I still shouldn't be mean like this. If I do any little thing at school I get bombarded by 10-15 people at a time telling me to "Shut up", "Kill yourself", "Nobody likes you", things like that. And I just thought that the average person did that, because it happened so much. Then I started doing it to people online, because I knew if I did it at school, I would get beat up by one of the "popular kids" and their group of friends. I just want to let everybody know, that I had no place calling anybody these things, no matter what they were saying, and that I just want to say I'm sorry for the things I've said.

I'm going to try to control myself from now on, so don't try to start any arguments, please, or I might lose it, and I don't want to be mean like I have been the past few days.

I'm also sorry to all the staff I have been mean to while telling me to calm it in chat, you're just doing your job, and I can respect that. But again, to everybody I've been mean to, I'm sorry.

Last edited: