SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
489 22
Heya!

This theme is unoriginal as we already have maps based off of sea temples/oceans (including the adventure map called aquatic adventures. Try to come up with an original theme and name next time!
The build does lack texture and detail - it's very flat and lacks shape. Try adding more detail and shaping to your build.
The parkour does fit the length and difficulty of an easy which is great. Try adding more variance such as pots, heads, glass panes, fences as you only have normal jumps and ladders.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello AroZilla,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
As Hayley mentioned, the theme is unoriginal. There are a lot of ocean/aquatic themed maps, with a seatemple map already (SeaTemple - Hard) I would recommend checking the document linked in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build isn't great, it feels quite plain, try to add more shape and depth to your build, as well as detail, this will make it overall more appealing.
The parkour is very repetitive, as it's mainly single blocks and ladders. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items, as well as the way you utilise these, to make your map more enjoyable to complete.
Try to avoid using a significant number of barriers in your map/build, some to block skips are okay, but for this map in particular, there were a lot of them which made the map a bit confusing/messy at times. When building parkour, try to build it in a way that you can prevent skips in the first place to avoid using a lot of barriers.
The length/difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.