Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
I like the build, it looks really nice with the vines, and different quartz types. It looks like you mostly't used vines and ladders for the parkour. Try to vary more! (For example u can use: brewing stands, anvils, chests, water, light sensors, etc.) I'll give u +0 for now :)

Last edited:
I like the build, it looks really nice with the vines, and different quartz tipes. It looks like you only used vines and ladders for the parkour. Try to vary more! (For example u can use: brewing stands, anvils, chests, water, light sensors, etc.) I'll give u +0 for now :)
I do agree to the variety point to an extent, I will improve on that, but I used more than just ladders, I also didn't use the vines you obviously didn't play it. I used/made the player do: slabs, fences, glass pains, A LOT of head hits, and 1 block neo's. But I do appreciate that you put "It looks like".

note:you spelled types wrong, prob just a typo

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Aleforge, yungmut, rooroo & neonxlol,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, but the build isn't great. It is quite simple, and in some ways resembles the floating island theme. I would suggest trying to have a build that has a bit more shape and depth to it.
The parkour is very repetitive. Most of it is vines and ladders. I would recommend experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, it will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
The parkour is implemented into the build considering a lot of it is vines going around the build. It is good to have the parkour implemented into the build, but would be great to see more variety in the jumps.
The difficulty suits an easy/medium map, and the length is good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.