2020-07-02_21.53.47.png
2020-07-02_21.53.59.png
2020-07-02_21.54.04.png
2020-07-02_21.54.12.png
2020-07-02_21.54.19.png
2020-07-02_21.54.46.png

/plot visit UltimateSexMan
Difficulty Medium
I made this map on my friends plot as I was having trouble figuring out how to make my own plot. I can most likely get him online to confirm this if needed. I can also show that I can build on his plot if needed.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/detail: Hey there, not sure exactly what type of theme this is but unfortunately In my opinion it looks unoriginal, we've already got plenty of parkour maps with floating islands, etc so this theme doesn't really look that original. For the detail you did an alright job, it's not bad but it's very basic in my opinion, I suggest at least adding some more detail to your map submission.

Parkour difficulty/variety: Your parkour map I guess fit's into the area MEDIUM/EASY in my opinion, your parkour is kind of messy and I got lost a handful of times while trying out your parkour map submission, you've got pretty basic parkour variety unfortunately and it felt quite boring and repetitive, I suggest adding more interesting jumps like chest/enchantment table jumps. cactus jumps or flower pot jumps!

Good luck :D

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello UltimateSexMan,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme, I'd say is kind of original? I don't think we have any maps specifically like this.
However, the use of floating islands as part of the build is highly unoriginal, and maps based around floating islands are typically no longer accepted. The structures themselves look fine, and decently detailed, so good job on that!
The parkour has some variety, but it gets repetitive within each section, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout the entire map! The parkour is also floating quite a bit (meaning it isn't attached to the build) which can make it look messy. The length of the map is good for a medium, but the jumps are a bit easy.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.