Rejected BadParkour - EXPERT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
1 1
Hi, first of all, I'm sorry for my bad english : I'm french ^^

Good reading ! :D
  • Plot owner : Dreaams | Helpers : Marius2034 and WaZz_ALPHA_ :cool:
  • My plot id : -3;29 // It is my first plot :)
  • Difficulty : Expert

Thank you for having read my suggestion, I hope that my map will be integrated into your server ;)

Have a nice day :p
- Dreaams

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
This course wouldn't be an expert other than the fact of the 4.5 with TERRIBLE momentum...

This course is mostly quads and Shron told me that quads are generally easy to medium leveled...

The fact that this is just stained glass jumps is kinda lame...

I like however the banner ladder jumps. That was very clever and I might use that idea in some of the courses I will make in the future.

The course wasn't too enjoyable and this was like easier than colors (aside from the 4.5)...

The difficulty from quads to a 3 block 1 up momentum 4.5 was a terrible change and was WAY too drastic...

That 4.5 is over insane level if it is possible (I'm not going to confirm that and waste hours of my life).

Overall, I wouldn't accepted it. Keep making more courses and have fun making them. This course could need a do-over or a start-over.

The judges might think differently, but this is my opinion (keep that in mind).

I really didn't go too harsh on you because of you saying that this is your 1st course/map you've made on this server.

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
Hey!

I noticed some flaws about this course. I could really only find one good thing about it.

Sorry if I'm too harsh!

First of all, the theme is not clear at all. All it is a bunch of random stained glass jumps.

I didn't enjoy it and it was boring.

The 4.5 jump has terrible momentum.

But, like ForeverTeletubby said, the banner ladder jumps are creative and I like them. But other than those, there are no jumps that are creative.

I would deny this course.

Again, sorry if I'm really harsh!

When you make other parkour maps in the future, make sure you have a good, clear theme that hasn't been used before, along with good difficulty-level parkour jumps and make sure to keep trying! Map-making takes a lot of practice to get the hang of.

Best of luck!
-AweGG

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Dreaams,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course.
I agree fully with Tele and AweGG. The course does not have a clear theme and is repetitive, which makes it boring. This banner jumps is really cool, good job and finding that one! Try to find clearer themes and feel free to submit more courses in the future! :D

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.