LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
I have seen that many people have got ban supposedly from “lag”
If this is true I am pretty laggy and I was wondering if having a higher parkour rank could sway the suspicion of hacks? I just dont want to get banned and I am a pretty high rank

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
You won’t be banned for “lag”. Staff ban players if they have broken a rule and staff is required to provide evidence when banning. If you were banned unfairly you can make an appeal and staff will look at it.

Having a higher parkour rank will no exempt you from the rules. If you have broken a rule, you will be banned.

Hope this helps :D

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
You won’t be banned for “lag”. Staff ban players if they have broken a rule and staff is required to provide evidence when banning. If you were banned unfairly you can make an appeal and staff will look at it.

Having a higher parkour rank will no exempt you from the rules. If you have broken a rule, you will be banned.

Hope this helps :D
Oh well I have not been banned. It just seems from ban appeals that many people were banned from “lag” (I put it in quotations because i don’t know if they are lying) and I am pretty laggy so I don’t want that to happen to me

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
If you aren’t breaking any rules, you don’t have to worry :D

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs