Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there, unfortunately at this time I've decided to REJECT your parkour map submission, this is due to a couple of reasons that I will now list.

Parkour theme/originality: Your theme banana, isn't exactly unoriginal but unfortunately your build doesn't really have any spice, it's pretty bland and small scaled making it seem uninteresting,

Parkour variety/difficulty: Your parkour variety is pretty basic, you've got almost the same types of blocks throughout your whole map submission making it bland and repetitive, one thing that I noticed as well when I was trying out your map was that most of your parkour is floating, this isn't something that I like to see and can make your map submission look messy, as well as the parkour blocks you chose don't actually match to the theme or blend in making it look a bit messy.

Parkour design: I highly suggest making your banana larger scaled and adding more detail to your banana, more curves, more color grading, etc. For future reference on your parkour I highly suggest adding more interesting parkour blocks and jumps such as cactus blocks, flower pots, chest/enchantment tables, water/barrier jumps, minecarts, anvils, anything that is unique!

Have a good day and I hope to see more future submissions from you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.