Banned for life for no reason, then unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
I got on today and was banned for life the ban hammer has spoken by a troll staff, xDacon looked into this and found out it was wrong and unbanned me, it doesn't display on the mv ban thing too for some reason, i screenshotted him unbanning me and whoever troll banned me was a terrible staff, if anymore trolls happens I tell him is what the agreeing is, all I know is that it was not supposed to be banned like that, he said it wasn't really harrassment from the story and video and all that and whoever did it was terrible and if he does it to others or does it again, we know what will happen. Screenshot of xDacon unbanning me is being posted.

I do not care about the haters, banning me for not liking me or something like that, is bound to get in trouble.

Attachments

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Nope, it does show up on bans.
Look at why you got banned, dacon and staff decides whether it was troll or not.

Attachments

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
OMG This is so annoying!
After xDacon unbanned me, I was away from Minevast for 5 days or so, I don't really know, I was on other servers that I'm not saying mainly cuz Im not gonna copy past IP And its not allowed, but once again, it happened, I was banned for life for no reason when I was OFFLINE, BaconBoy told me about it on factions, I tried telling xDacon but realized he was at school, then I asked him later and he was afk or busy with something about "Plugins". I am fine with not going on MV for a while, but main reasons I want to go.
I enjoy defeating players and taking their items and auctioning.
I enjoy talking to my friends, Raminator, Skytrider, Wardrone, Poptartlord, Matthew, and several others that I can not say at the top of my head correctly without misspelling them.
I Don't know who keeps trolling me like this, but until then Im going to be away just Minevast Voting
Speaking of,,
If I win the Minevast Votes
Right now in Third place, will I win 25$?
If so, can I use that to buy kits like let's say Kit VIP or Vaults??
Thank you for reading.
From Royal_Roy
If a staff wants to lock this post or player wants to spam hate on this, please do it after my questions has been answered.
Meanwhile I will just occasionally go on and see if xDacon's online.

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
What I do not understand is why staff bans me when I am offline, so they could get away with it or something I guess, idk, but I had no reason to be banned cuz I wasn't pvping for weeks, I was only going on chatting using my /vault talking and the reset day I was just repeatedly enchanting armor.
So all the more confused.
I get a big feeling a staff wants to lock this page and give an excuse, but please do it AFTER, I get a good answer that's helpful/.;

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
Royal you were banned by Crazypeacock on KitPvp reason you spam forums you argue with staff and disrespect staff and you pvp log and lie and make up things about the staff. for these reasons you have been perm ban, Oh and also you spam and abuse caps. So you will not be unban from KitPvp as far as I know. Also if you want to make a ban appeal appeal in the ban appeal forum.

//lock

Status
Not open for further replies.