Banned on Kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
So i wanna talk about the BULLSHIT that happened a moment ago, I was banned by _Drakey_ for "hacks". Actually this kinda makes me laugh because he is an ADMIN, first of all I owned him when he was in enchanted gear, he then tped to me to try and detect if I had hacks and he obviously understood that I didnt. After maybe some 5 minutes I was kicked by the anti cheat which btw is really bad for "anti knockback" have you even fucking heard about lag? Jesus christ this makes me mad, I was banned by an Admin because the bad anticheat said I had Anti Knockback, seriously Drakey you should know your fucking place, even though are an admin you can't ban recklessly, ALSO I could bet every fucking item that I have that he doesn't have proof, and I know Admins dont need proof but this is just complete BULLSHIT. If I dont get unbanned I seriously dont know what the fuck this server is running on, because staff like this sure doesn't keep it running. For fuck sake minevast staff, get your shit together.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I don't understand this... Every time someone has been banned there was a lag spike... I just don't understand...

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
1) Id make your attitude better
2) Whyre you acting like this is a permanent ban
3) Act about it maturely
4) After countless accusations of you hacking in chat, big feedback on aurachecks from you, kicks for you hacking and lots of ncp readings in chat too, adding all those up, they strongly give out the idea that you were hacking. Your ban will be over in 7 days, if you're impatient and cant wait that long cause youre just DYING to play MineVast, feel free to make a ban appeal.

Thanks
(by the way, thanks for the kind words <3)

Ratings
1) Id make your attitude better
2) Whyre you acting like this is a permanent ban
3) Act about it maturely
4) After countless accusations of you hacking in chat, big feedback on aurachecks from you, kicks for you hacking and lots of ncp readings in chat too, adding all those up, they strongly give out the idea that you were hacking. Your ban will be over in 7 days, if you're impatient and cant wait that long cause youre just DYING to play MineVast, feel free to make a ban appeal.

Thanks
(by the way, thanks for the kind words <3)
I only have this attitude because of your damn decision to ban me, if you wanna ban a legit player then FINE, I have no respect for people like you, so why show any? Oh and we just trust everything anyone says in chat right? Do you know how many people say I hack everyday just because I kill them, it is fricking annoying for me to. To be honest I am not impatient, it is just that I oughta bring out how bad your decision was and just show everyone the kind of bullshit this was, and fuck the ban appeal, I am not making one for something that isn't true, I will wait the 7 days just know that you banned a legit player, that is fucking embarassing, and seriously get more proof before you ban someone.

Thanks
(by the way, those weren't kind words, get some glasses :).)

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
And whats to say that I didnt think you 100% hacked, this is a legit ban, may it turn out you dont hack we will see, but this is a legit ban, I banned you for legit reasons, which all told me you were hacking. I really, really suggest you improve your attitude, because youre not making you own situation any better kiddo. I was running off everything in game, people reported you so I check if you were hacking, I aurachecked you and got 4 all the way up to 7 out of 10 for feed back, which is good indication you hack, I also got alot (fucking loads) of ncp feedback in chat from you, and you were kicked for hacking too. Do not complain that this was not a legit ban, because it was.

End of topic

Status
Not open for further replies.