Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello crihyde,

I'm sorry to tell you that this map is being rejected. The theme is technically original, and I can see what you were going for in the build. There were a few aspects I liked, such as the 3D hat you made for the character, and the audience members looked very good. But some structures weren't as appealing as I just mentioned. The exterior of the theater was pretty bland, and the head of the main character is a pixel art head, which, is accurate, but we no longer accept 2D or 3D pixel art as a main structure or build in maps.
The parkour is a bit of a victim of the theme. The linear nature and repetitiveness of the map are accurate to the theme and gameplay, but it doesn't really make for fun and exciting parkour. The parkour is also EXTREMELY long for a Hard map (which are usually around 60 jumps or so), and this map is about the length of an Insane. The difficulty is also very inconsistent, with a lot of the map being very repetitive, easier jumps that one might see on a medium, and some jumps being overly annoying and difficult. Try to make the difficulty consistent throughout, and mix around the different kinds of blocks you use to make a unique parkour course!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions about this submission, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.