Map name: BattleTower
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (9).png
/plot v cosmey
Expert
79 Jumps

This map is parkour based around the towers in the battletowers mod. Hopefully it is not the same theme as other towers

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello :)
I would have to give this map a -1. While this tower is a replica of the towers from the Battletowers mod, the tower is very plain, using only stone brick. While this is accurate to what the Battle Towers in the mod look like, it's a bit boring. Also, there are many many tower themed maps already in game. I would check the Parkour List document next time to make sure you have an original theme before you start building: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/

As far as the parkour, it's far too easy to be an expert map. This is mostly because the parkour is also isn't varied, using only ladders and normal blocks. Try to mix in some other kinds of blocks like fences, walls, panes, heads, anvils, etc. so that your parkour is more unique and fun to play!

Please note I am only a Mapper and community member and not a map judge, I just like to give feedback on people's map submissions as to help improve people's skills in the community :) good luck with your submission!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello Cosmey! Unfortunately, I will be rejecting your map.

The build is recognizable as a tower, but not very good as it lacks much shape, block variation, or detail.

The parkour is a good length for an expert, but far too easy; the majority of the map is better suited to medium or hard difficulty. It's also very repetitive.

The theme is unoriginal, as we already have many tower maps.

Thank you for submitting! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me through private messages in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (MCBYT#2023).​

Status
Not open for further replies.