ELITE
Ratings
977 851
Made By: Blurpyfied
/plot home Blurpyfied 11
7 Checkpoints
106 Jumps
Picture:

Also I have a challenge for most people who play challenge mode.

Play this on repeat until you beat the map. (WARNING EARHECK)

Last edited:

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello,

I will be putting your map into ONGOING.

Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hi,

Your map has been put into REVIEWING!

Your theme is original so GG!

The build is accurate to the theme you were going for. I liked the detail of the handle on the side. I also liked the retro vibe of the build so good job!

The parkour is the reason for reviewing, There were a few checkpoints that were pretty solid so good job! They fit the difficulty and had consistent variation. However, there were a few checkpoints that lacked clarity and were inconsistent in difficulty. Also FYI to anyone reading this, Shinx does not add potion effects on normal (non adventure) maps so please do not put them. I can message the creator with all of the specific changes, just reach out to me on discord or on the forums.

You will have one month from now (until the 19th of January) to make these changes or your map will be rejected. Do not hesitate to message me for further help (discord: jacobsfunparty#0486 )

Thanks,
Jacob

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello,

Your map has been REJECTED

The theme is original so GG

The build is accurate to the theme.

The parkour is the main issue. The difficulty is still very inconsistent with some checkpoints being below the insane difficulty and other checkpoints being on the challenging side. A lot of the parkour also does not blend in very well with the build and kinda sticks out like a sore thumb. The reason for rejection after it was put into reviewing is because it's already been a few months and the changes asked for were not up to the standard the judges expect for maps.

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.