Rejected Beach Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very quick, easy, and small parkour map. Was just trying to figure out how creating parkour maps works but it actually came out ok.

Creators - Suprocombatman
Parkour Creators - Suprocombatman
Theme - Beach/caves
Plot - ./plot -72;89
Difficulty - Easy
12 Jumps and 0 Checkpoints

Attachments

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Suprocombatman,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a beach-like map (ParadiseIsland) and some Cave maps (AbandonedCave, UnusualCave.) Before making a map, make sure the theme hasn't been done already by going here: https://www.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is not very accurate to how the beach/cave would look. It is also a bit messy, mostly due to the fact that the structures are so spread out. Try to use less structures, and maybe make them bigger, so there are more room for details!
The parkour is quite confusing, and there are a few points where I was unsure of where to go. Try including some signs to indicate the right path! The difficulty of the jumps is good for the easy difficulty, but I would honestly add some more jumps, because while 12 jumps is easy, it's a bit too short.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.