Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
I will be giving you a 0 for the reasons below.

Theme:Unoriginal
Build:Could be better,I feel as if there was more detail you would have a better chance
Parkour:I feel like from the pictures, the parkour is repetitive, and the last picture shows 62 jumps, imo, it's way more than an easy should have.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The theme is unoriginal. Make sure your idea hasn't already been done before you start building next time!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello ChocolateParrot,

I regret to inform you that this map is being rejected. As mentioned above, the theme is not original, as a map very similar to this already exists (Beanstalk). Before you build next time, check the Parkour List to make sure you have an original theme! Despite the theme, I would say the build is very well done! The map is well detailed and beautiful to look at. It's a shame the theme has already been done.

However, the parkour is actually the main issue with this map. The majority of the parkour is floating around the build, as well as pretty repetitive, since it is not varied or mixed much. I would recommend visiting /warp beta on the server or looking at recently accepted maps in the Accepted Maps subforum to get a better idea of what our current standards for map building are! In the future, try to have your parkour attached to the build in some way, being on, around, or inside of the build. Also try to use many different kinds of blocks and jumps all throughout your map to make a unique and interesting course.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.