Rejected Billionaire - Insane OR Exepert

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last one totaly sucked but i made a better one! Here are some details about this map:
Difficulty: Either Expert Or Insane
Name: Billionaire
Please ad this map!
Here are the images:
Minecraft 1.16.5 5_19_2021 3_57_57 PM.png
Minecraft 1.16.5 5_19_2021 3_58_03 PM.png
Minecraft 1.16.5 5_19_2021 3_57_43 PM.png
Minecraft 1.16.5 5_19_2021 3_57_03 PM.png
Minecraft 1.16.5 5_19_2021 3_56_52 PM.png
Minecraft 1.16.5 5_19_2021 3_56_38 PM.png
Minecraft 1.16.5 5_19_2021 3_58_13 PM.png

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
This map is at the same stage as the oldest ManaCube parkour courses. If you do /warp beta, you will see what type of maps ManaCube is accepting nowadays. I can understand it can be confusing when the oldest and first levels consist of little requirements and why ManaCube won't accept these types of chill, simple maps (I'm still figuring that out) anymore, but if you want to have an acceptable map I really do suggest checking out the latest maps and using tips from those to make your course amazing!
Also you should check this thread out: https://manacube.com/threads/what-is-block-variation.64601/

Good luck with future courses,

Acid

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello JacobJuliana47,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme "Billionaire" would closely resemble that of a banking/money theme, and is therefore unoriginal. You can see a list of already accepted maps here: Click here for the parkour map list! I would advise you to check to make sure that your theme is original before building.
The build of your map is lacking in detail and depth, try to create a main build to incorporate your parkour around. I would advise you create a platform and build a creation on top, this would allow you to incorporate the parkour within the build a lot more easily.
In regards to the parkour, it is mainly floating which is typically no longer accepted. The course is too short for either an expert or insane, it better fits a medium, so try to extend the course or lower the difficulty! The difficulty is also inconsistent throughout, try to balance this out. The blocks used in your parkour are unvaried, thus I advise the use of blocks such as flower pots, player heads, water, fences and fence gates, to spice up the course and make it more enjoyable. Finally, using singular iron bar blocks is not allowed on courses, as this bugs out with newer versions![Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.