Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Chonki_Duk,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your parkour is unoriginal, we already have maps with the theme 'biomes' on manacube: [Biomes - FloatingBiomes - BiomesPK]. I recommend looking at this map list[https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/] to see what maps are already on manacube, this will allow you to pick out an original theme!
The build of your parkour poses an issue, as it is all floating; Manacube no longer accepts just floating parkour. Try to have a main build in your map that incorporates a lot of detail and aesthetics.
The parkour is a little bland and repetitive. I recommend varying the jumps and blocks used throughout your map, such as using flower pots, player heads, glass panes, iron bars, slime blocks, water, slabs and piston heads! The difficulty is also too hard for an easy map, there are jumps in the map, one of them being a double neo, which are not allowed within easy maps. The length is also too long for an easy, aim for 20-40 jumps for an easy map.[Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.